Sunday, June 1, 2008

SUMMER!







There is nothing better to usher in summer then to do a BBQ and then go to a ball game. We had a BBQ with Bart, Michelle and family, Zane, Lexi and baby Zane and Brynn, Jesse and "yet to be named" at Liberty Park, then we went to a Beez game ( Sorry I realize the photos aren't really in order but I'm still getting use to this whole blogging thing) It was so fun just to relax out in the warm weather and let the little ones crawl around. I'm so glad that I have stayed in touch with the "Golden Girls" ( a really bad nickname someone gave our friends in high school ) It was so fun for me to sit back and think about us ten years ago being loud, silly girls in High school and to now see where everyone is. It's so fun to watch my girlfriends be moms and to play with their beautiful children. Maybe it helped us get a bit more ready for ones of our own......someday.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I ran into one of my friends with her sister yesterday at church. And I was saying how much they looked alike... My friend said: but she'e (her sister) prettier. That's how I feel about you... but esp. after seeing your pics! Youre beautiful!

Brynn and Jesse said...

It was so fun to see you guys! I love when we get together and remember all our crazy high school and college stories. Sadly I think our husbands wonder why they married us after hearing those stories! :)

Zane and Lexi said...

yeah...it was so fun to see you guys before you head off to Europe. have so much fun and thanks again for planning the get together! p.s. I'm stealing your pics since I didn't have my camera! thanks!

blythe said...

You look so beautiful! I love your hair curled like that.

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Lame I couldn't come! I wanted to see you guys. Lets do dinner before you go to Europe. i will call you okay Krithti?