Friday, November 14, 2008

sweet william


Last week Quinn and I got to go to a Cystic Fibrosis fundraising dinner with the Johnson's. It was held at the Grand America and was Absolutely beautiful! They had a dine around where the finest restaurants came and you got to sample their wonderful food. There was a silent and live auction that raised needed money for the research for cystic fibrosis. Every year that we go is a little bit emotional for me. I have been watching William since he was just one year old and I love this little guy. It is nice to go and listen to all the advances we are making in research to treating CF. The life expectancy has raised dramatically in the past few decades, and hopefully, in the future it will produce a cure. I am so grateful for Will in my life, he has taught me so many wonderful lessons. He truly is a little angel!

5 comments:

Barb said...

What a little darling!

Kelli said...

What a cute picture!!

blythe said...

He is such a cutie! Love the pic.

Steve and Liz Evans said...

William is like an adult! Time flies!

patsy said...

What a sweetheart........