Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good Friends...

We have started a monthly dinner club with some good friends from the neighborhood the Quists and the Kofeds. I Love these guys! We have so much fun with them. This month it was Quinn's turn to plan the evening, we went to Michelangelo's ( Quinn's favorite restaurant ) and then laser tagging. It was so Funny! We were the oldest by at least a decade. We had a great time. I must say that I think Wild Hibiscus and Angel of Chaos were the best! Sorry guys. Until next month!

2 comments:

Daphne A. Quist said...

Um...I'm thinking that you guys didn't win! :) Just kidding! I'm sad we didn't get a picture with the MASK! Next time! We love you guys and it always is a night of laughter!! Thanks for hanging out with us!

Kelli said...

I need you to write who everyone is (like a caption below the picture) so I can put a name to a face. Looks fun!!