Sunday, March 14, 2010

Anniversary stay-cation


Jen and Leslie Ison were so nice to make me my favorite cupcakes for our anniversary, I mentioned it in passing to Jen how much I loved the cupcakes at her wedding and she remembered. So nice! (sadly, these were gone rather quickly)


Quinn brought me these beautiful tulips.


To celebrate five years of marriage we had a little Utah stay-cation vacation. Quinn spoiled me rotten. I got a gorgeous anniversary wedding band, my favorite flowers, my first pregnancy massage (Heaven!), dinner at the melting pot (they were so nice, they gave us the dessert for free since it was our anniversary!) and loads of fun with my hubby. Thanks babe! Quinn's present comes in November when he gets to see the Utes play at Notre Dame with the boys and his parents. Is it weird that his anniversary gift is a trip away from me? ; )

4 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I got that spoiled! :)
You know I never have eaten at the melting pot. I've heard it is yummy, but we never took the time to go. Maybe someday!

Cheeseboy said...

I read it, but really the only thing I saw was QUINN GOING TO THE UTAH/NOTRE DAME GAME! What the hell? Why does Quinn get everything?!

Brynn and Jesse said...

I think you should also come to the Notre Dame game; then you could hang out with me! :) I like reading about your anniversary because the day after your wedding is when I went to Newport and started dating Jesse. Good memories!

blythe said...

happy anniversary. i remember your wedding reception so well, cant believe it was 5 years ago!

yay for finally talking quinn into getting the wedding band :) i want to see a pic!