Sunday, September 19, 2010

fair time









Poor girl. she was so so hot and tired.


Kelli and I were laughing so hard trying to get a picture with the sea lions at the fair, never did get the picture.

We went to the fair this weekend. I always get so excited for the fair, it must be from memories of going as a kid. Every year I find that it has lost a bit of it's magic though. Lila was so hot and tired. I don't think that she had as wonderful of an experience as I use to have, maybe in a few years.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, I like your pictures so much better than mine! I should have stolen them before I did our post. I WAS hot, but we'll still go next year. It's a TRADITION! --You look darling by the sea lions!

w and w said...

Love the pics above and below. Too cute. Got the announcement in the mail. Love it. Miss you!