Sunday, August 21, 2011

12 months

In all of the birthday celebration I forgot to post Lila's last month shot. Here she is at 12 (Almost 13) months.
What a sweetie. This is obviously really painful for me. I never thought that we would have a twelve month shot that she wasn't holding her head up and being able to look at me.
Regardless, this is where we are and we move on. Here is what she CAN do at twelve moths:
She can smile. laugh. "talk" chew on her fingers, suck her thumb, move her arms and legs, stay on her side if put there (she has rolled on her own a few times) she gives kisses sometimes, she can push her head off my shoulder for a few seconds, she responds to light and still thinks sneezes are funny.

3 comments:

nikki said...

She is too cute!!! She CAN do lots of things that melt our hearts. Give her a squeeze from us

Barb said...

She's wonderful and she knows her mom and dad!

Cotter said...

She is so cute!!! I love that she still thinks sneezes are funny... too cute!!