Saturday, August 29, 2015

Bear lake


Ruby and I took a quick little trip to bear lake with Jill and her kids. We had a lot of fun playing in the sand and water, enjoying amazing friends and soaking up the magic of summer. 








Oh my! This is the picture everyone has in their pregnancy when you go, I'm that big?!?! Oh well. Gotta document the bump. Little man you still have two months to go (31 weeks today! Yeah!) so look at your poor mamma. We really wanted you here. 


These two. They just made us laugh. They are like brother and sister. They would play so cute and then turn on a dime and scream at one another.  I learned that Ruby is a tease! Good luck little brother! 



All the kiddos trying to see themselves on the camera. 




Such a fun getaway. I love this sister wife of mine. We stayed up way too late laughing, getting overwhelmed by screaming children, dealing with tantrums, eating yummy treats and loving on each other's kids. It was awesome. Thanks Jill.  











1 comment:

nikki said...

What a fun trip! I'm so happy you were both able to get away and enjoy the sun and sand