Saturday, September 10, 2016

People are good



Doing Lila's tree has been such a sweet experience. I have been so touched by people who have gone out of their way to help and show us love. I have been so impressed with people's goodness. 
Lately I have been trying to find some great pieces to add to the tree, things that will make it special. I contacted one of the artists that I follow on Instagram and asked to collaborate on a "be joyful" sign. Joy is the best word to describe my girl. I told her what we are doing with it and then separately asked if she could do Lila's tulip on a sign just for me. She replied that she would love to gift me the sign. People are so amazing. It's always nice to have that kind of moment when you look around in this world and see so much hate. 
So many sweet treasures are being collected for the tree. I am getting so excited and hope that it turns out as well as it looks in my head. This will be a hard tree to say goodbye to. 

No comments: