Tuesday, October 25, 2016

st george trip

I wish i could get these pictures to be the right way. Oh well, At least they will be in our family journal 
St george fun! 











these kids are so fast that lately I have been having to film them and then screen shot a cute moment. My heart loves seeing them be sweet to each other 



Eddie "flexing" the growl that accompanies it is adorable 





 We got to see our sweet friend Whitney. It was extra special because whitney had a health scare the last few weeks and her family wasn't sure she was going to make it. We were so happy to take her a birthday gift and celebrate her! Ruby was  so sweet and was showing her a princess book. I was thrilled because last time Ruby was a little nervous around whitney and not sure how to handle her special needs. It broke my heart because if Lila was still here this would be her reality. It was so sad to realize that these amazing spirits are not part of her everyday life. I was glad that she warmed up this time and really tried to help whitney.







playing with little brother at the condo

No comments: