Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter


Easter 2017 ! 











I was asked by the primary if I could talk about lila and my testimony of the resurrection. I brought our big book of Lila pictures to show the kids. I actually thought I would make it through without breaking down but as soon as I said " I want to tell you about my daughter" I lost it. I tried my best to say something that would somehow convey the depth of our gratitude on this day, of how everyday I think of the moment I will see her again and how its all possible because of this great plan. Quinn said the kids sat still and quiet as I told them about lila. She still has that amazing power to draw people in and bring the spirit even though she is not physically here anymore. I am so deeply grateful that I will have her again one day. 


Because of him that empty spot on the chair is only temporary











No comments: