Monday, May 19, 2008

wedding



So when I was starting this blog I got to go through some fun photos that I haven't really looked at for a while. I wanted to include the one of my family at our wedding just because I love that photo. I have the best family. They really are my best friends. They have always been so wonderful and supportive of me and I wanted to include them in my blogging adventure.
I love this picture of Quinn. It was a condid shot that the photographer did, so I don't think we knew they were taking it ( although I can just imagine being a celebrity after that day with a camera following your every move) I love the look on his face, just peaceful.

7 comments:

Brynn and Jesse said...

Yea!! Welcome to the blogging world! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day!

Kelli said...

Yeah more pics... keep them coming. I love you too, you're the best sister a girl could ask for! :)

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Wahoo Krithti! I am happy to see you have a blog. It is addicting! Lets together before you go to europe! Let me know

Addi said...

You have a blog now? I love it. And do you know what would be the perfect addition to it? A trip to San Francisco with lots and lots and lots of pictures of yummy, yummy crepes! Maybe I'll go get one in honor of you!

Bart and Michelle said...

YAHOO!! You finally did it! I'm so excited to welcome you to the "blogging world." :) Now you just have to keep it up! ;)

ashly said...

Very cute blog kris... All your pics are adorable. xoxo

Lindsey and Tommy said...

well... hello hello!! Glad you are now blogging!! See it wasn't that hard now was it?!? :) Love your pics. Talk to ya soon!