Monday, May 19, 2008

wedding



So when I was starting this blog I got to go through some fun photos that I haven't really looked at for a while. I wanted to include the one of my family at our wedding just because I love that photo. I have the best family. They really are my best friends. They have always been so wonderful and supportive of me and I wanted to include them in my blogging adventure.
I love this picture of Quinn. It was a condid shot that the photographer did, so I don't think we knew they were taking it ( although I can just imagine being a celebrity after that day with a camera following your every move) I love the look on his face, just peaceful.

7 comments:

Brynn and Jesse said...

Yea!! Welcome to the blogging world! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day!

Kelli said...

Yeah more pics... keep them coming. I love you too, you're the best sister a girl could ask for! :)

Steve, Liz, Jaxon and Peyton said...

Wahoo Krithti! I am happy to see you have a blog. It is addicting! Lets together before you go to europe! Let me know

Addi said...

You have a blog now? I love it. And do you know what would be the perfect addition to it? A trip to San Francisco with lots and lots and lots of pictures of yummy, yummy crepes! Maybe I'll go get one in honor of you!

Bart & Michelle said...

YAHOO!! You finally did it! I'm so excited to welcome you to the "blogging world." :) Now you just have to keep it up! ;)

ashly said...

Very cute blog kris... All your pics are adorable. xoxo

Lindsey & Tommy said...

well... hello hello!! Glad you are now blogging!! See it wasn't that hard now was it?!? :) Love your pics. Talk to ya soon!