Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Training: It's A Man's Game






2009 Spring Training. Kristi thought it would be a good idea to blog about the Cubs as practice for all the blogging I would do about her in the future. So here I am people. Every year My dad brothers and I go to spring training in Mesa to watch the Chicago Cubs. It's perfect because the weather is great March Madness has started and it doesn't matter if the Cubs lose because they are only exhibition games. We always go to at lest 2 home games at Hohocam park in Mesa and 1 game away in Scottsdale or another park close. The grass is green the sun is on your back and baseball is in the air. Life is good(but not too good because Kristi isn't with me). Every year we aren't short for funny stories like my little Bro Brady running down the freeway in a traffic jam to find a bathroom. My dad started to take us over 20 years ago and it's a tradition I will carry on with my kids(even if I only get girls). Hopefully the Cubs will have won a World Series by then. But if not, there is always next year. GO CUBS

2 comments:

Daphne A. Quist said...

what a fun tradition!!! Keep it going and when you have kids you should invite Krisit too :) I'm glad you had a good time...your poor brother!!

patsy said...

Go CUBS!!