Monday, April 13, 2009

Anya


Notice the boys are not in the picture, somehow when we get together they get forgotten


This an old picture of us that I found that I thought I would post so I could show Anya

This weekend we went out with my great friend Anya and her boyfriend Chad. As close as Anya and I are we never seem to be able to get our schedules in sync to see each other in person that much, so I was thrilled when we actually had the opportunity to get together. It just reminded me how lucky I am to have such an amazing and true friend. Anya and I met in eleventh grade astronomy class and have been close ever since. She has always been there for me, through all of our "stories" and all of the trials and joys that come in life. She has been such a true friend, which I think is very rare in this life. Thanks Anya for always making me laugh and being my biggest support! You're my soul mate! (a little inside joke) PS I'm very jealous you are going to Britney Spears without me.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Looks like fun, I wanted to see a picture of Anya's boyfriend too :(

Daphne A. Quist said...

I do not believe people are in our lives through happenstance. They are truly there as part of the bigger plan! You two are darling!

patsy said...

Ditto on seeing the picture of Anya's boyfriend!! What a great friend!!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Anya is cute! Umm..... I think your next friend tribute should be to your favorite friend Liz.