Friday, November 13, 2009

Cystic Fibrosis Banquet


Kristi, Sara, Jason, Quinn ( sorry this picture is so orange, I was trying out a new setting on my camera and obviously not the best one)


This is my "I am so full" face. The food is fantastic

Last weekend we got to get dressed up and go to the Grand America for the Cystic Fibrosis annual banquet. It was so wonderful. The Johnson's are so nice to invite us every year. It is so great to hear the advances they are making in research in regards to cystic fibrosis and how far that they have already come. I am touched every year by these families and those affected by CF. The Johnson's are so strong and handle everything just so amazingly. Thank you guys for allowing me to be apart of you are your children s lives, it is truly a blessing.

No comments: