Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Flashback '05






My cute cousin in law Addi occasionally does flashbacks on her blog and I love the idea! Since I only started to blog two years ago I feel so sad that I missed the opportunity to remember so many great memories! (I should have started when you told me to Michelle!) It's amazing how many more pictures you take when you have a blog. So here is flashback number one. This is Quinn and I on our honeymoon. We took a cruise to the Mexican Rivera. We had so much fun. I just remember how weird it was to keep looking at each other and thinking, that's my husband now! Five years later I am just as amazed by him as I was then.

7 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

You guys are super cute together! He is perfect for you.

patsy said...

Ditto!!

Laura said...

Meant to be!!

Kelli said...

i've always loved flashbacks! you two are so cute!

w and w said...

Congrats on graduating Kris! I love and miss you SOOOOO much! Hope to be around when you deliver. You look so stinkin good. Oh and for the record. Love you and Quinn together. Love it.

Daphne A. Quist said...

What a fabulous idea!!! Love the pictures, hope Hawaii is another fun adventure for old times sake!

Addi said...

Kristi, I love that you do flashbacks. And I love your Babymoon vacation. You two are going to be such good parents to your little girl.