Sunday, May 23, 2010

William and Molly



This past weekend I watched the two kids I nanny, William and Molly, while their parents were on vacation. I can't believe I have been watching this family for eight years!!! I have watched them grow up and become the cutest kids. We had a lot of fun this weekend and it really made me excited for our own little family to grow and begin that great adventure with Quinn. One morning Will and Molls came in and cuddled with me under the blankets while it rained and I thought that it was heavenly. That must be why people have children, for those sweet moments. Their little spirits are so great to be around. Then we all burst out laughing when William rubbed my "Buddha Belly" for good luck. They sure are cute.

3 comments:

Daphne A. Quist said...

Oh how sweet! Budda belly! Love it!!!!

Kelli said...

why are you hiding your "budda belly" behind molly? cute pics

Z said...

I can't believe how big they've grown! Wow! It feels like yesterday you were pulling them in and out of their car seats to meet up with us for a girl's lunch!