Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sweetheart

I know I always post about how much Lila is a trooper its just that I am always in awe of how patient she is. As Lila gets older her little body is breaking and twisting. Her hip is out of place, tendons are shorting and making it difficult to bend and open her legs. The muscles in her back are knotted and no amount of massage can make them relax. I know as she gets older these types of things will start to happen more. And through it all Lila is such a patient an smiley little girl. She is always surprising me by her ready smiles and laughter. I am grateful that she is able to enjoy life and interact with us in such a positive way.

2 comments:

Barb said...

She is a sweetie, for sure, and an example.

Robbie and Margot said...

She is beautiful! I just think she is absolutely amazing.