Friday, June 21, 2013

Couples party



As I have gotten older I've realized that great friendships are rare and hard to come by. These ladies have been so good to me. They wanted to throw a baby shower for me despite my heavy protests. I asked if maybe we could just do a big party to celebrate peanuts birth. They decide to throw a couples shower. I am so grateful for them and their friendship. Just that they would think of me and want to celebrate this great miracle in our lives is very touching.

Lena, Cassidy, me, Larisse and Cynthia 
LaRisse, Cassidy,Rachel,Cynthia and Lena 
These Two are Lila's  same age. At first it was always a little bit painful to see them running around and playing. But they have been so cute always asking about Lila and wanting to see her in her stroller
Little Ellie on the left always calls me Lila when she sees me. At the party she just kept going over to Lila's stroller and petting her head. It was very sweet to watch
LaRisse, nick and miracle baby Adelaide 



Thank you so much to those who came to celebrate. I know it was a little bit different having a second baby shower for the same gender but it was very touching that everybody wanted to celebrate this huge miracle. 
Some of the invites got lost in the shuffle so if you didn't get an invite I truly apologize. It was my fault, I kept loosing contacts when I would email Lena, something is wrong with my computer. So I noticed some people weren't there that I thought I sent an invite. So sorry! 

No comments: