Saturday, December 14, 2013

Packing

We are packing up our house. It is quite the job after eight years. I don't know where all the stuff is coming from. It's amazing what can fit and nooks and crannies in your house. Ruby is making it a little bit difficult. She's in that stage where she wants constant attention and wants to be held. Unfortunately she's got a mama who is adoring every second of being wanted and acquiesces. Maybe moving in the dead of winter with A sick special-needs toddler and four-month-old was not the best choice. Oh well here's to the adventure
Ruby is modeling the hat that I promised Quinn I would totally wear when I bought it. I never did. I have found I'm not a hats girl. Looks cute on miss Ruby. Hard to pack up clothes with one hand
We have to periodically stop and have a dance party. I will miss dancing with Quinn in the kitchen. This is one of our traditions that we do when we're feeling a little bit blue or stressed. Had to get the girls involved in the dancing. Hopefully this tradition follows us to the next house

2 comments:

nikki said...

I am so sorry I am not up there to help. When you buy your next house I will plan a trip up :)

Barb said...

Seriously, how can I help?? Love the dance parties.