Monday, December 2, 2013

Transfer day

Feeling especially blessed today. I am feeling so honored to have Ruby in my life. A year ago today was my transfer date. I remember feeling so nervous when they implanted me with two embryos. I prayed and prayed that one would take. I remember being so nervous about doing anything! I laid flat on my back with lila for five days. Not even getting up to shower. I was not a pretty sight. After the first round of ivf didn't work I was so scared that my heart couldnt take another failure. We were overjoyed when two weeks later they said we were pregnant. A part  of us couldn't believe it. We didn't want to hope that a little one would enter our home again. It was just too much to bare if it didn't work out. Miss Ruby Quinn has been more than we could've hoped for she is our precious precious little gem

No comments: