Saturday, July 23, 2016

July 13 DISNEYLAND!!!

We took the kids to Disneyland. I probably cried five times before we even made it through the gates. It has been so long that Quinn and I have longed to do something "normal" and yet monumental  like take your kids to Disneyland. 
Walking in I told Ruby how beautiful she looked in Lila's special dress. She looked towards the heavens and said "thank you Lila for letting me wear your dress while you are in heaven. I'll twirl extra for you!" What two year old says that!? Quinn and I were both floored and so touched by this sweet second daughter of ours. 
I honestly thought about framing this dress. Lila was so happy when I put it on her for her last Halloween. But I am so glad I got to see it running around full of excitement, meeting princesses and being treasured by her sister. 
The tears were pouring. Ruby made this magical! It was the best day! 









This kid was a champion! Didn't cry once and just took cat naps in line. Such a good boy! 


We met princesses! 












No comments: