Friday, June 18, 2010

Babymoon


Loving Waikiki


I'm just a little pale compared to the locals ; )




waiting for the bus, just like old times



Shaved Ice!! Our favorite.


My old home..


BYUH


Quinn's old house




Temple beach, where we first said "I Love you"



Where Jin and Sun said "I do" (Lost fans?)




How cute is this shirt for Lila??!! (This is where my camera broke. Look how it won't focus. sad)


These scanned pics would not go big for some reason. Too bad. But they are a mix of photos from six years ago and this years trip. (if you can even see them)


Quinn and I had the great opportunity to go back to Hawaii for a week, for as Lyn cleverly called it, our babymoon. We met there six years ago this summer and I must say it was a completely magical place to fall in love. We Love Oahu, it was so fun. After a rocky start, we were delayed at LAX for TEN hours, we got to Waikiki and got to go all our old places. We walked the beaches where we had our first dates and ate at all the places we had our first kisses. It was pretty wonderful! We took the bus and rented a car to get to our old home on the north shore. We visited Laie and saw our old homes and spent time on Temple beach where we first said I love you. It didn't feel like it was six years ago! Times has just flown by. It was such a wonderful trip.

6 comments:

Daphne A. Quist said...

Sweet! That was fun to see where you both lived! I actually have believed you all this time that Quinn lived on the beach! LOL!!!

Barb said...

I'm so glad that you got to go back! What special memories to re-live! I lived in the canal house when I was there, it's so funny to see the picture of the dolphin house- it was right down the street. If you were there 6 years ago, that means I was there 7 years ago!! Time just flies!

~*Felts~* said...

That is so awesome that you were able to go on a babymoon!! You look freaking adorable :)

Anya said...

I love the pic of you looking down at Lila on the beach, I can't wait to talk to her!!!!!!

Shai said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I want to go there someday! I love that picture of you looking at your belly on the beach! SUPER CUTE!!!

Kelli said...

Oh, how fun!! It looks so beautiful!!!