Saturday, June 19, 2010

Scanned pictures... (another try)


I tried to download these scanned pictures again so they are not the size of postage stamps, these are a little better. oh well. This is Quinn in one of the amazing trees on the island. They have a million shoots. They are gorgeous. Then the next one is when we are on sunset beach on the north shore. We spent many nights on that beach talking...


A north shore post could not be complete without mentioning Matsumoto's shaved ice! It has yummy ice cream at the bottom. I can't even tell you how good it is. The first pic is with me and my buddies and roommate from six years ago. The next is this trip. It's so funny if you could see the pics better you could see I have the exact same flavors. I am a creature of habit. Raspberry and cotton candy. : )


These both are from six years ago. Quinn and I dating and loving it on sunset beach and the next of the boys, Quinn's roommates and friends. That was the fourth of July, we watched fireworks over the water.

No comments: