Thursday, November 8, 2012

Swim lessons

Today we had swim lessons with our sweet friends Mabel and Tiffany Sato. We had so much fun splashing and playing, kicking and laughing. I rarely see Lila laugh that hard.
I was so grateful to Tiffany for inviting us. Sometimes I think that we miss out on a lot of activities because I don't know how much Lila will get from them. I'm grateful that Tiffany got me out of my comfort zone though because we had such a wonderful time. I need to remember that Lila always surprises me. She understands so much more than I give her credit for sometimes.
It's always wonderful being around Mabel as well. She has that wonderful special-needs spirit like little miss. I just love to drink them in! I think Mabel can feel of Lila's spirit too because she gave her such a sweet little kiss at the end of the lesson.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

So cute!!

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandie-Matthew's Mom said...

What a wonderful blog post! Reading that Lila loved swimming (and laughed lots) while playing with her sweet friend in the water is awesome!

hugs, love & prayers,
Sandie