Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hello Florida

We headed off to sunny Florida! It was incredible to smell the clean air and finally feel some sunshine on our backs. We had a wonderful time. It was very much needed. All the stress of IVF and caring for a special angel was piling up. It was so nice just to breathe.
it was our first trip without the little lady. I had a hard time leaving her. She is my constant companion. I felt very naked without her. But I was so lucky that I had my mom and dad to take care of her. Thank you so much mom and dad!!!! I felt so comfortable knowing that Lila was in your hands. I know that she was very well taken care of and very very loved. I don't think I could ever show you how appreciative we really are! Thank you thank you!












the botanical gardens
the arts festival on south beach









We rode bikes along the board walk. it was heaven


We visited this old mansion called viscaya. There were lots of young girls celebrating their quinceanera. We were laughing that they were doing modeling poses and trying to look much older than 15. Here is my interpretation.


1 comment:

Dr. LaRisse Skene said...

So jealous that you were able to spend some time in the sun!! You totally deserved a break!