Sunday, January 27, 2013

So happy

Lila was so happy today. She was smiling and laughing all day. This morning she thought my tickle game was hilarious. I would tickle her, she would laugh then I would wait, tickle again and she would laugh. She rarely laughs at the same thing over and over. It was so fun to play back and forth. It felt blissfully normal. She also gave me a few kisses. Something that she has not done in a while. I was scared that she had lost that skill. This evening she laughed while our car was stuck in the snow at grandpa and grandmas. Her dad was getting frustrated and yelling at the car and Lila thought that was pretty funny. Which made the situation a whole lot more fun.
I am so grateful for these good days. Heaven on Earth.

3 comments:

Barb said...

What a sweetie. I'm laughing at the stuck in the snow story!

nikki said...

Every kid has to make fun of their dad! :) Way to see the humor in everything, Lila.

Robbie and Margot said...

I absolutely love this picture of you two! That snow story is something you will remember forever, what a cutie!