Friday, February 8, 2013

12 weeks

You are 12 weeks old peanut. We went to do an ultrasound this week because of your big sister they wanted to get an early look at you. So far you are looking great. I saw you wiggling and squirming when the doctor was pushing on my belly. They took some of my blood to see if you have some genetic conditions. I try not to think about you not being perfectly healthy but it's hard not to since your sister. She has made me a bit of a basket case. Hopefully you are not feeling the effects of a stressed out mommy. But it did make me feel good that you look so good.
The doctor and the tech both tried to see what gender you are but you were being very stingy showing your goods. If they had to guess they would say you are a girl but it is very early (sorry if you are a boy and that embarrasses you) either way we are so excited to see you grow and develop. Mom already has a bit of a belly. Something that didn't happen this early with Lila. I hear that's pretty normal for your second.
Love ya peanut.

4 comments:

nikki said...

Cute little thumb sucker!

Barb said...

Little peanut, so many people in this world already love you!!

Robbie and Margot said...

So glad everything is going so well. Love this picture.

Jane Durham said...

I am so happy for you! I hadn't heard yet. Blessings on you and this babe!