Wednesday, January 9, 2013

watching over

A friend of mine who has a special needs child posted a scripture on facebook. She put her daughters name in the scripture, it just touched my heart so much. I had to save it for our scrapbook.


And I will also ease the burdens which are put 
upon (Lila's) shoulders, that even (she) cannot
feel them upon (her) back, even while (she) is
in bondage; and this I will do that (she) may stand
as a witness for me hereafter, and that ye may 
know of a surety that I, The Lord God do 
visit my people in their afflictions.

Mosiah 24:14 


It eases my heart to know that the Lord and his angels watch over my little girl. I stress so much about if Lila is happy, if she is entertained, or uncomfortable or bored. How awful would it be to be trapped in a body that didn't work? To not be able to tell your mommy that your tummy hurt or your ear drum just burst?  But it helps to know that she is being watched over, that her burdens are being eased. 

5 comments:

Barb said...

That is a huge comfort!

Kelli said...

I LOVE this!

Bart and Michelle said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!

Heidi said...

this really touched me today, thanks for posting it

Eric and Brey said...

Kristi-
You are absolutely inspiring with your positivity and strength. So happy you have another little one on the way.