Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring break




We tagged along on The listons spring break. We had such a fun time in the sun. Playing with cousins is such a treat! Lila loves to have them around and they are so good to her. They even babysat her while we went to a movie! (Lila napped the whole time) How blessed we are.

Of course we had to go to the Bellagio gardens. It was tulip season. How funny that this place in the middle of the city of sin has become somewhat of a spiritual place for me.


Caught a small smile

I rented a doppler on line to hear Peanuts heart beat. It came while I was away and I got this picture from Quinn with the caption "I have concluded that Cubbie is not pregnant" He cracks me up


Ash, Calder and Sienna came down a few days in. It was so fun to have them along this time. (I didn't catch a pic of Calder, he doesn't love to sit for pics. I will have to steal some soon)
Do you love the belly? Peanut is making me a bit big already. 20 weeks this week. I actually got asked if I was close to my due date while waiting at the doctors office the other day. seriously!? I said nope just halfway, They replied, oh you must get huge!!! oh well, grateful everyday for this little nudger.
Lila tried homemade whipped cream for the first time. It was very appreciated. Big smiles and a full body laugh. Hilarious. 



No comments: