Monday, September 28, 2015

The witches


It's that time of year again. The witches! I have such bittersweet feelings for the witches. I love them for tradition sake and the ushering of fall but I have struggled with them since Lila was born. It was about this time that we knew something was wrong with her that first year and she was wearing her little yellow glasses; but I thought next year she will be loving the witches and all will be fine. Well, the next year we were just a month shy of being diagnosed with Vici and our worst dreams realized. It was crushing to not see progress from one year to the next. Yet there is so much joy at the memory of the witches because we went every year. So many mixed feelings. 


Love these sweet cousins 
















Soon to be no longer our lone boy ! 
















1 comment:

nikki said...

I recognize Miss Ruby's shirt from when we went together. So bittersweet ❤️