Monday, November 1, 2010

such a trooper

This little girl is such a trooper! She has been through so much and she has been such a good baby. I am in awe by her. She didn't even cry when she got her last IV. She has been such a little sweetheart, which makes it easier on her mom! I am so blessed to be her mom. She is incredible.
We have surgery number two on Wednesday so please remember us in prayers. We have been putting in a contact in her left eye for a few days. (I got it in for the first time today!) I am trying not to get to discouraged that I haven't seen much of a difference in her behavior. Quinn says that since the eye is one of the last things to develop in kids we could be waiting for some time to see results, also we are still having to dilate her eye with eye drops, so that might be effecting things. Life is still an emotional roller coaster, some days I have so much hope and peace and then the next day I am sobbing in a heap on the floor. I just adore her to pieces and want every opportunity for her! Let's just hope that we see results soon.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I LOVE the picture! She looks BEAUTIFUL!

Shai said...

She is so beautiful! And she looks just like you Kristi!!!! Good luck with the surgery!

Anya said...

she looks like a baby model!! she's headed for the runway...crawlway ;)
just stunning! I love you Lila!!