Thursday, November 18, 2010

Football trip 2010

Yo Yo Yo Quinn here postin on the recent bro getaway. Ah Chicago, my city. A view of the Chicago river and Wacker Rd.
The Magnificent Mile, ie Michigan Ave.
The WGN and Tribune buildings.
We were about 4 blocks away from the court at the Bulls-Warriors.
Had to visit the Holy Land. The field was setup for the Northwestern Illinois football game
Billy Williams. One of my favorites
Heres the famous Addison stop in front of Wrigley
3 Cheers for go Notre Dame!
Touchdown Jesus. Im pretty sure Jesus still loves you more Coug fans
Da Bears Game. Bear Down Chicago Bears. Farves sucks
This trip rocked. It was sad to see the Utes get smoked but my first Bears game was awesome. Chicago was celestial and the only thing missing was my gorgeous wife and perfect little Lila. I missed the heck out of family. I guess I'm just turning into a softy.

3 comments:

Bart and Michelle said...

This post was awesome!! Made my day to see all the sideways pics and Quinn's comments! Looks like fun!

Cotter said...

You are turning into a softy... just the way it should be.

Kelli said...

Nice post Q! It looked beautiful back there...