Saturday, January 15, 2011

EEG

The doctors have decided to do an EEG on Lila. I am so nervous! This seems as big of a deal to me as the MRI was. We know she is structurally alright but now we will see if all the electricity is getting to the right areas and if they are lighting up. I am terrified! This brings me back to the worst day of our lives when the doctors didn't think it was worth operating on her eyes because they didn't think enough electricity was going back to her brain. I am so scared that they are going to find similar findings for the rest of her brain.

It's scheduled for the 27th. I am asking once again for your prayers. I know that there are many of you who have never stopped praying for Lila and I thank you so so much. I really am touched that there are so many who think of our little girl on a daily basis. You will never know how much that means. If you are of the LDS faith I am hoping that you will push up your fast Sunday and fast with us on the 23rd. If you are not, we would really appreciate your prayers and good thoughts.

10 comments:

Bart and Michelle said...

We will join you in a fast for Lila!! I know everything will be okay!! xoxo

Cotter said...

I'm with Michelle!

Cotter said...

oh and so is Cameron... he just doesn't know it yet! Love you guys!

Barb said...

We will join with you all in praying and fasting for little Lila.

Cassidy and AE Harris said...

We missed you at church today. We will be praying for you.

w and w said...

Happy to fast with you Kris. thanks for being there for me while I was in town. As if you don't have enough going on. How happy I was to spend time with you both. We love you all and won't stop the prayers.

Dr. LaRisse Skene said...

Oh Kristi...I feel bad that you are worrying so much. Everything is going to be okay. We will be praying for Lila. xoxo

Feather Fringe said...

My prayers are with you guys! I know everything will work out Kristi. Love ya

Jane Durham said...

Good luck with the test, we'll pray too. It's always so nerve racking. Genetics didn't have anything to offer us either. Peter's back on the microlipids too, I assume that's what she's on? I didn't know she was a thumb-sucker? I love the thumb sucking picture. She is so beautiful.

Steve and Liz Evans said...

We love Lila! I hope everything goes well!