Thursday, January 27, 2011

St George


I always am blown away by how beautiful St George is.


Ok, these two pictures are for my sister. You know when you try to explain how funny a situation was and it just doesn't translate? well I won't try to explain why these two pictures are so funny, but I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time. I literally couldn't get off the floor. Thanks for making me laugh when I needed it so bad Kel.




Look at this adorable clip I found for Lila at a cute boutique. It actually stays in! She has enough fuzz.




Lila and my mom have the cutest bond. All week Lila was talking up a storm to her. She would start cooing as soon as my mom started to talk to her. I called her the baby whisperer, she could get Lila to eat when she wouldn't for me. I guess I chose the right namesake.


My sister, her kids, my mom, Lila and I went to St George for the week. It was heavenly! I really needed this break from reality. It was in the 60's and gorgeous! I can't wait for warm weather, life doesn't seem as depressing. I can't wait. I miss St George, it was such an oasis.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Its four in the morning, and I stole your pics along with some narrative because you say it better than me anyway. I LOVE YOU!!!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Ok seriously? We were in St. George too! We should have met up! Steve's parents bought a house down there so we need to do a girls trip!