Sunday, April 10, 2011

Grace

Our niece Grace got baptized on Saturday. Little Grace has a special place in my heart. Kelli wanted a little girl so much and we were all thrilled when she came along. It was so fun to have a niece. She was the most gorgeous baby and she continues to be beautiful inside and out. She is such a sweetheart. She is always willing to help and is so caring. I love her to pieces. We are so proud of you Gracie!

Since I don't cook this was my contribution to the day. I thought it turned out rather pretty. Of course Gracie looked gorgeous in her special outfit!
I also tried to lead the music, and got totally lost. Sorry about that! When we were reading up on kids with ACC it said they aren't very musical, I don't think the little lady had much hope anyway. We didn't get the talent in that area.

ok, I know this a post for Gracie but I just had to put a picture of this dress on. Isn't it to die for? It was a splurge of mine and it didn't fit for forever, now after steroids it's getting a bit tight and she has only worn it once, so I had to at least put it on here to remember it. oh well, it's so beautiful.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I LOVE all of your pictures! And Lila looks GORGEOUS!!!

Cotter said...

Grace's outfit is amazing! Her hair is beautiful! I might have to fly you down when Ella gets baptized because we all know hair is not my strong point! Oh and Lila looks so beautiful! That dress is so cute!