Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas!!


The cousins. We sure did miss Josh and Nick this year!
Checking out her new sparkle...

Best buddies
Look how adorable these sparkle Toms are!! So darn cute! They are a bit big. Lila's feet grow so so slow. Maybe in the summer....






One of the highlights of the day was Gracie. She was so excited to give me a present that she made for Lila. She made her this adorable headband that went perfectly with her outfit! Thanks ace-o! Lila loved it.
Lila in her Christmas best! she wore this sweater last Christmas too.

Lila with all her Christmas loot
This was my present of the day. Lila actually acknowledged and laughed at the mirror I got her. It made my whole morning.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Love all the pics but esp the last one....SO cute!!!!

blythe said...

sweet lila! she makes me smile every time i look at a picture of her sweet face. love the sparkly toms. vera has the pink ones! looks like you guys had a fun christmas.