Thursday, July 11, 2013

34 week check up.

I can't believe we are 34 weeks along peanut. Mom is definitely starting to waddle. I asked daddy today if I was waddling  to which he replied he was pleading the fifth. It's starting to get a bit uncomfy. No deep breaths for me. You like to stretch and you have lots of hiccups.  (Well, at least I hope they are hiccups. Being a special needs mommy already my first thought was seizures but I'm pretty sure they are just hiccups.) the doctor has been giving us stress tests (you can imagine all the teasing i get from daddy) just to calm my fears and let me know you are doing well. The first one you were really sleepy and was not giving the doc a good show so he had to wake you up with a buzzer. Today you performed wonderfully, giving the doc exactly what he wanted to see. If you are anything like your sister we only have one month exactly till you are here! That's crazy! I haven't really gotten anything ready, I have been to scared to jinx it. I have only bought one outfit for you. Shocking! It makes me feel good to know that is you did come now (barring any other complications) you could be just fine.  We are so excited. 

No comments: