Sunday, July 28, 2013

Happy birthday Lila!!



I never thought I would be buying my three year old her own DVD player for her birthday but Lila is special. She likes to look at the lights and hear the sounds. 


Lila's party dress. Thanks Auntie Anya
Making home made root beer. Thanks mom and dad

We decided to have a small party this year. Just immediate family. Being so ginormously pregnant I just couldn't do a huge party. It was perfect just a wonderful way to celebrate this little life that has blessed us so much.





Uncle Joe











Opening presents! Lila is loved!




In December our dear friends gave us a wishing lantern to set off for their son Jetts birthday. I was on bed rest for IVF and we didn't end up doing it on the day. Instead of random day I thought lets save it for Lila's birthday. It really was special. I cried just thinking of all the angel babies we have met over the last three years. Watching  the lantern soar through the sky I was reminded just how lucky we are to have this angel baby in our lives. Wishing Lila joy, peace and comfort.













Poor cubbie. She really wanted that cake on the table

Thanks to our wonderful family who supports us. Thank you to the friends who were not there. We love you all. Happy birthday Lila. We love you. 

2 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

Happy Birthday Miss Lila! And Kristi, you are so gorgeous. Loves!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Looks like a Fab party for such a precious girl!