Wednesday, September 25, 2013

family pictures


One of the many blessings of having Lila in our lives is that she touches others. Before I had Ruby I got a message on facebook from a classmate from high school. She let me know that she had been following our story and would love to do newborn photos of Ruby and some family photos. I was so deeply touched but didn't think I could accept that wonderful of a gesture. But when looking at her work I was immediately overcome with how beautiful it was. I selfishly agreed and I am so happy I did! These pictures will be my most treasured keepsakes. They turned out beautifully. Heather Pickett did such an amazing job and I could never never thank her enough.  Please check out her work  www.heatherpickettphotography.com
































www.heatherpickettphotography.com

2 comments:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Seriously I want to print these out and put them up on my wall...they are so precious and will definitely be a wonderful keepsake. Simply beautiful!!

Unknown said...

They are so beautiful!

Lindsey