Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ruby's blessing


We were able to bless our beautiful ruby today. It was so wonderful!!! Quinn and my hearts were so full. Just a year ago this week we were being told that our first round of IVF had failed and the chances were not good that we would ever have our own children. I feel so incredibly blessed that this day has come. Thank you to our wonderful families Who supported us through out it all. We could not have done it without you. Feeling overwhelmingly happy.
I love this picture. It looks like Rubys lifting her hand up to hold Lila's

I'm so grateful for this man. He kept faith the whole time that we would have a family. im so lucky that he's my partner in life.



Remy is always petting Lila.  He runs and runs and runs but stops to pet Lila so gently. It's very sweet











Poor poppy got stuck in my necklace
Beautiful!

No comments: