Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fiiz and frozen

I usually had down to St. George with my sister for spring break. This year she had to work so we decided to have a little staycation.
 In the morning we went to a bouncy house with my sister, her kids and Ashly and her kids. In the afternoon we decided to show the girls the new Disney movie frozen. It's been a huge hit and it seems that all little girls are obsessed with this movie. Sometimes movies or activities like this make me sad since Lila can't  enjoy these things like other kids do. But I couldn't have been more wrong. We turned on the movie and Lila  started to laugh and kick the whole time it was on. Ruby also loved it. She bounced every time a song came on. It was such a fun memory   
After that we went to the little soda and treat shop called  fiiz in bountiful. Yummy! 

No comments: