Saturday, December 20, 2014

Primary Children's Hospital

I went to take Lila's doctor's little Christmas gifts at primary childrens. It was the first time that I had been back. It was very hard to walk through those halls. We had so many memories there. So much heartbreak and yet so much joy because Lila went with us. It was hard to imagine that we had spent so much time there. The ache that I had for her was so intense at that moment. As we were walking out Ruby and I noticed a gingerbread temple from the Festival of Trees. (We loved the Festival of Trees and unfortunately didn't do a tree for lila this year because I was out of town but we are planning it for next year.)  seeing the gingerbread house was a good reminder that my family is forever. That this time away from Lila is very short. Soon she will be in my arms once again.

No comments: