Saturday, January 30, 2016

Provo city center open house


Our little family headed down to the Provo City center open house. It  was such a beautiful building. I always love walking into a celestial room with my little kiddos with me. I get to have a brief minute of feeling complete. Walking in I was having this anxious anticipation of getting to the celestial room, like I was about to see Lila. I can't even imagine how it will be when I die and and I am getting ready to see her. I will be so ready, I am so ready now. I miss her so much 
Ruby did pretty well on the tour but I think she was wondering what we were in line for. We watched a movie before on the savior and his life and in the clip he was being baptized. Ruby was so concerned that Jesus fell in the water. She kept talking about it and asking if he was ok. It was pretty darn cute

 


No comments: