Sunday, July 27, 2008

Josh
















The main reason to go visit Eugene was to see my sweet Nephew Joshie get baptized. I can't believe that he is old enough to be getting baptized, but here we are. Josh is such a great kid and I am so proud of him. The baptism was so moving. I got very teary watching my brother baptize his son. I am so proud of both of them.
It was so fun to spend a few hours at my brothers house in Eugene. His property is so beautiful. He has so much space for the boys to play and it's so green!It was nice to see Ali's family, the Roberts. ( sorry that picture is so small of everyone, I can't figure out how to get it bigger. ) I was pretty close to her family growing up so it was nice to catch up and see them again.
Well the last picture says it all. We had a wonderful trip, and to be truthful, we were a bit sad to get back to reality. I am so grateful that we did it though. The whole experience is one that I will cherish forever.

2 comments:

patsy said...

AWESOME, AWESOME pictures!! I loved them all. Thanks for posting!!

blythe said...

Looks like such a fun trip to Oregon! You look so beautiful in the top pic with Quinn. I am liking the blonde hair.