Monday, July 21, 2008

More Paris






























Sorry, I said I was going to post a million pictures, sadly this is the extremely condensed version. Here we are at the Louvre again, looking up towards the famous pyramid. The next one is at Musee D'Orsay which had amazing works by Monet, Renoir, Degas, Manet, Cezanne, Van Gogh, and Matisse, just to name a few. It was very surreal. The next picture is one of my favorites because it shows how fun Paris is. There are statues every where, it is so charming and its also one of my favorite because I had to beg Quinn to go pose by it. He's not one that is into taking pictures. Then is a picture at the war museum that was such an incredible building that also holds the tomb of Napoleon. It is Ginormous! Then of course the Arc De Triomphe.

No comments: