Tuesday, June 14, 2011

28

in case you can't read it, it says: I may not have millions or very much hair but Kristi my darling to have and to hold you leaves me with no cares. (notice in the last picture I am looking at Lila saying "oh Lila" and Quinn is saying "no cares here")

Robyn made me this beautiful pillow. She is so talented


Do you think it says something about me that my family always picks out princess themed cakes for me even though I am 28 years old? hmmm.....Thanks mom for getting me my favorite! You always make birthdays special.

I had a great 28 th birthday yesterday. Quinn decorated the house with balloons and a comic strip (blogger is not putting pics in order for me lately) that was adorable! He brought me flowers, gifts and took me out for sushi, Yum!
My family celebrated two weeks ago with my favorite dinner. (sorry dad, turkey again!) Thanks so much mom, thanks also for spending the day with me yesterday! The Kimballs had dinner for me and Jonah on Sunday, once again a favorite. Thanks so much everyone!
I think this was the first birthday that I actually felt kinda old. 28. Crazy. I thought I would be so much more "grown up" by now : )

2 comments:

Barb said...

I love Lila amongst all the balloons! I'm glad you had a good birthday!

blythe said...

dear kristi,

i thought about you yesterday. happy birthday! i have been catching up on your blog. lila is as beautiful as ever. she seems like such a sweetheart and i wish i could meet her! hope you are doing well. i think of you often.

love you,
blythe