Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day


Happy Fathers day to the best man I know! To say that Quinn is an amazing father is quite the understatement. Anyone that knows us knows this to be true. Quinn is incredible. He loves this little girl with more passion than I thought possible. He is the glue that holds this family together. His positive attitude is what keeps me going and his knowledge and faith in a bigger plan gives me perspective. To watch Quinn love and hold his little girl is the most beautiful image that I have ever seen. Quinn has so much faith in his girl. He is always encouraging and willing to do whatever he can to make Lila reach her potential. He is the definition of a hands on dad. I am so so lucky! I am lucky that he does everything in his power to lighten my load and to always spend as much time as he can with his daughter. I feel so blessed that he is my husband and Lila's dad! We love you so much Quinn. Thank you so much for dragging me through this life, even if it is kicking, screaming and sobbing all the way. You will always be the best thing that ever happened to me.

No comments: