Monday, August 27, 2012

swimming video








I had to post these videos of Lila swimming. It is her favorite thing in the world to do. If you haven't seen a glimpse into Lila's personality you can see it when she is laughing and kicking in these videos.  Plus I love seeing Gracie and Lilas relationship in these videos. They are best buddies. I love it. (The second video is probably the best and the shortest)
While in Cali I noticed people starting to stare at Lila more. Especially when she was swimming. A calm and sedate two year old tends to be noticed. But once  after we had stopped swimming for the day we had a gentleman come up to Quinn and I and told us how much he loved watching our family. That he could tell we had a lot of love and patience with our situation and that we wanted to share just how touched he was.  It was really sweet.

5 comments:

Barb said...

Her smile is priceless! And I love watching her kick her legs! She's like, "yeah!"

Anonymous said...

I am in tears right now! What a great moment to get on camera...I feel like a proud parent and she's not even mine! So cute.

Anonymous said...

That last post was me...Tennille. Haha!

Robbie and Margot said...

I love this video, she is one pretty lady! I love the smiles and the kicking of her feet, it is absolutely so cute. I also love all the pictures from your California trip, you have one great family and Lila is so lucky to have such great cousins.

Sandie-Matthew's Mom said...

Super sweet videos of Lila (and her cousin). Lila is such a beautiful girl! It was so much fun being able to see her in the water having fun and kicking her little legs so much! Thank you so much for sharing such a precious glimpse of your adorable daughter, Lila. It's fantastic that swimming is Lila's favorite thing to do. Have you thought of getting her in a warm water aquatic pool? That is something we just set up for our son through the Easter Seals pool near our home...because, like Lila, Matthew also loves being in the water (on his back) and kicking his legs.