Sunday, May 19, 2013

30th birthday celebration.

My high school ladies (and our adopted one lindsey) and I headed down to St. George to celebrate our 30th birthdays. We had such a fun time!!! We lounged, talked all night, ate yummy food and laughed hysterically. It was like twelve years ago all over again. Thanks ladies.


Yeah for the 1983 babies!






It was pretty amazing to float in the pool and get my preggers belly weight off my back. I was a prune everyday. Also a swig caffeine free diet cherry coke and a sugar cookie made it perfect.


The whole crew: Lindsey, Michelle, Alexis, Lindsey, Lyndsay, me, Liz and Brynn


Thanks to those who made this trip possible. Thanks to Quinn, Grandma and Grandpa K, Kelli and Grandma and Grandpa T. Especially to Aunt Kelli who had to put up with a very tired and sad little girl. I can't believe she cried for four hours with you! I am so sorry. I think daddy's idea for a late night party back fired. My usually wonderfully content little girl was just beside herself. I would like to imagine maybe she just missed her mommy. 
Odd how Lila somehow slept through the night, every night with daddy but as soon as mommy was home she was up several times a night  ; ) not sure daddy has his ears tuned to Lila frequency. 

1 comment:

Barb said...

Happy birthday, I'm so glad you got a chance to get away!