Sunday, May 26, 2013

Overwhelmed.

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed today. Two families that we know had their children pass away due to genetic conditions. It's always a sobering moment when other ones lose their children. I know that we will soon be in their position. With arms aching just to hold my Lila again. To see her sweet smile and the light in her eyes. I feel like quinn and i talk about it, we try to prepare ourselves about how it will be. But I know nothing will ever prepare us for the moment lila is gone. So today I am grateful that she is safe in my arms. smiling as her daddy sings to her. Keep fighting little girl.



2 comments:

Sandie-Matthew's Mom said...

Dear Kristi,

My heart aches for the feelings that you are experiencing, and my prayers are with you, Quinn, and with sweet Lila.

Waste not one precious day of life with thoughts that cloud the beautiful sunshine and blessings. Treasure each wonderful moment of each and every glorious day, guarding your heart and soul and holding close your lovely little Lila.



Love & Prayers,
Sandie


"From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

~Psalm 61:2

Barb said...

I'm so sorry.